Background Color:

Background Pattern:
Reset
Search

Forum

Please Log In

We want you to contribute! 

This forum is a moderated environment. 
We try to keep it neat and tidy. In order to access the forum content we would like you to either or register.

HomeHomeScryberScryberDevelopment Que...Development Que...Table Cells Headers Font Size and Vertical Alignement issuesTable Cells Headers Font Size and Vertical Alignement issues
Previous

Next
New Post
5/11/2017 3:51 PM

I have tried all forms of vertical alignement in cell or header cell and can not get this to work at all. 

Furthermore my text dissapears when I specify a height even quite larger then the text . 

For example:

<style:Style applied-type="pdf:Cell" applied-class="header" >

<style:Border width="1pt" color="black" sides="Top Left Bottom Right"/>

<style:Font bold="true" size="9" />

<style:Background color="#EBEBEB"/>

<style:Position height="15pt"  h-align="Center" v-align="Middle" />

</style:Style>

We are testing this to include in our commercial software, maybe a future purchase, if I  can get the tables working properly...

And suggestions on what I am doing wrong?

thanks 

New Post
5/11/2017 4:31 PM

No matter, their was a section style overriding my inline styles throwing everything off for some reason. All good now. Thanks

New Post
5/11/2017 6:08 PM

Glad you got it sorted.
Inline styles should always override any other referenced style, but you can set the overflow mode = Clip or none to see what is going on with the layout.
Also blocks that are set not to split will be hidden if they cannot overflow and the clipping mode is truncate (default).

New Post
5/11/2017 6:14 PM

Thank you.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeScryberScryberDevelopment Que...Development Que...Table Cells Headers Font Size and Vertical Alignement issuesTable Cells Headers Font Size and Vertical Alignement issues