Background Color:

Background Pattern:
Reset
Search

Forum

Please Log In

We want you to contribute! 

This forum is a moderated environment. 
We try to keep it neat and tidy. In order to access the forum content we would like you to either or register.

HomeHomeScryberScryberDevelopment Que...Development Que...Email listEmail list
Previous

Next
New Post
3/11/2018 6:59 AM

How to remove spam and clean my email list to avoid bounce back emails?

New Post
3/11/2018 8:10 AM

Hi! bredd you just need email verification service to clean your email and spam rate. So check this email verifying software this is also known as email cleaning. It will help you to remove unknown email and spam traps from your list. This is the best place for email address verification

New Post
7/23/2018 8:04 PM

Hi! nice to see you again well do check my new article on Metrocity of India  and learn more about Indian metrocity and there life style and food and fashion. As we know metrocities are growing faster in all the ways like business and population so lets check about there  latest trends and keep updated yourself. 

New Post
8/23/2018 12:49 PM

bredd wrote:
How to remove spam and clean my email list to avoid bounce back emails?

Hey Bredd,

I suppose you've voiced the concern of many a marketer! 

Emails bounce back either (1) the email address is invalid or has been retired. That means there's no such email address any more, no matter how often you try sending an email. This is called hard bounce. (2) the recipient server is down or the mailbox is full. This can be solved by re-sending after a short time. This bounce is called soft bounce.

The safest way of preventing hard bounce is cleaning your email list. Cleaning your email list will help remove invalid / retired email addresses. You can use this email verifier - it offers 100 credits free daily as of now. And their paid service is very reliable too! Good luck.

New Post
12/4/2018 3:18 AM

Spam and invalid emails can be removed easily from the email database by cleaning the email list with the help of bulk email verifieris. BulkEmailVerification is the directory of bulk email verifier. Compare 25+ email verification services and select the best that works for your business.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeScryberScryberDevelopment Que...Development Que...Email listEmail list