Background Color:

Background Pattern:
Reset
Search

Forum

Please Log In

We want you to contribute! 

This forum is a moderated environment. 
We try to keep it neat and tidy. In order to access the forum content we would like you to either or register.

HomeHomeScryberScryberDevelopment Que...Development Que...PDF Template (Stamping Fillable Forms)PDF Template (Stamping Fillable Forms)
Previous

Next
New Post
5/27/2016 4:31 AM

I would really like to use one tool.  I am currently working on a replacement for iTextSharp.  Scryber is AMAZING from what I have seen.  I love the generation and data-binding capability.  That being said some of our customers require us to use a pre-built Pdf template and we fill in the AcroForm fields.  Standard Pdf fillable form scenario.  It appears to me that scenario is not a possibility with Scryber based on the source code and samples.  Are there plans to include this kind of functionality?  Actual Pdf templates in addition to the pdfx templates...

New Post
5/27/2016 5:30 PM

Actually, I have a similar need but in my case I just want to import a standard PDF. I'd use Scryber to create a template from that.

Any help?

New Post
5/28/2016 4:10 PM

That would work great.  Just being able to load an existing pdf and convert to pdfx would do the trick.  We could do without the AcroForms support at that point and just fill in the template via data-binding.

New Post
5/28/2016 10:54 PM

Modifications we have the code base for. Still needs final testing but it will load an existing PDF file, remove / insert or overlay / underlay existing pages. It uses the same layout options as plain pdfx templates but will not alter the original page content

If this suits, let us know and I'll pass on the pre-release libraries as needed. 

New Post
5/29/2016 9:30 PM

It sounds like it may.  I would love to check it out.  I really appreciate this by the way.

New Post
5/31/2016 6:35 PM

I sent you a question in feedback.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeScryberScryberDevelopment Que...Development Que...PDF Template (Stamping Fillable Forms)PDF Template (Stamping Fillable Forms)