Background Color:

Background Pattern:
Reset
Search

Forum

Please Log In

We want you to contribute! 

This forum is a moderated environment. 
We try to keep it neat and tidy. In order to access the forum content we would like you to either or register.

HomeHomeScryberScryberDevelopment Que...Development Que...Drawing crosses by using pdf:LineDrawing crosses by using pdf:Line
Previous

Next
New Post
12/12/2016 2:54 PM

Hello there,

we are working on a fillable document. We decided to create a circle (by using pdf:Div) to place a cross.

<style:Style applied-class="circle">

<style:Border color="black" corner-radius="4" style="Solid"/>

<style:Position height="3mm" width="3mm"/>

</style:Style>

Now, we want to place 2 lines over the circles, forming a cross over the circle.

We only have x, y, height and width as options. We tried negativ values and yet we couldn't figure out how to create a cross.

Is there any workaround for two lines crossing each other in their respective centres?

1 Reports 
New Post
12/13/2016 9:55 AM

Hi Dougy

The library fully supports shapes - ellipse, lines, rects, triangles, poly's and paths.

Although it is not well documented in the How To, there are a number of examples in the samples solution for shapes.

The easiest would be to change your outer Div to a Canvas - then all the inner components would be placed at 0,0 (top left in Scryber).
After that it's a simple matter of an ellipse and 2 rectangles with x,y, width, height as appropriate.

<pdf:Canvas style:width="12mm" style:height="12mm" >

<pdf:Ellipse style:fill-color="aqua" ></pdf:Ellipse>

<pdf:Rect style:x="0" style:y="5.5mm" style:width="12mm" style:height="1mm" style:fill-color="blue"  style:fill-opacity="0.5" />

<pdf:Rect style:x="5.5mm" style:y="0mm" style:width="1mm" style:height="12mm" style:fill-color="blue"  style:fill-opacity="0.5" />

</pdf:Canvas>

(I've done mine at 12 mm rather than 3 so I didn't keep having to zoom in to check, and it could all be done in styles :-))

Previous

Next
HomeHomeScryberScryberDevelopment Que...Development Que...Drawing crosses by using pdf:LineDrawing crosses by using pdf:Line