Background Color:

Background Pattern:
Reset
Search

Forum

Please Log In

We want you to contribute! 

This forum is a moderated environment. 
We try to keep it neat and tidy. In order to access the forum content we would like you to either or register.

HomeHomeScryberScryberDevelopment Que...Development Que...XPath notation inside foreach loopXPath notation inside foreach loop
Previous

Next
New Post
9/14/2017 11:03 AM

Hello,

I'm still trying to get to grips with xpath notation, and I was wondering if anyone could help me out with the following problem. It doesn't seem like it should be that difficult, but it's driving me crazy! 

The section in bold isn't returning anything at all, so I must have the selector wrong. 'ForeName' and 'Surname' are children of 'AflStudent'. 

Any help would be deeply appreciated. 

<data:ForEach select="AflAssessment/Class/Students/AflStudent" datasource-id="Assessment">

<Template>

<pdf:Section id="Student" >

<Header>

<pdf:Div style:class="studentName">

<pdf:Label style:class="bold" text="{xpath:concat(ForeName,' ',SurName)}" />

</pdf:Div>

<data:ForEach select="AflAssessment" datasource-id="Assessment">

<Template>

<pdf:Div  style:class="heading-left" style:h-align="Right">

<pdf:Label style:class="bold" text="{xpath:/AflAssessment/@AssessmentName}"/>

(<pdf:Date value="{xpath:/AflAssessment/@AssessmentDate}" style:date-format="dd MMMM yyyy"/>)

</pdf:Div>

</Template>

</data:ForEach>

<pdf:Line style:fill-color="#404956"/>

</Header>

Previous

Next
HomeHomeScryberScryberDevelopment Que...Development Que...XPath notation inside foreach loopXPath notation inside foreach loop