Background Color:

Background Pattern:
Reset
Search

Forum

Please Log In

We want you to contribute! 

This forum is a moderated environment. 
We try to keep it neat and tidy. In order to access the forum content we would like you to either or register.

HomeHomeScryberScryberIssues and Defe...Issues and Defe...Save Dialog Open Without EditSave Dialog Open Without Edit
Previous

Next
New Post
7/25/2014 4:52 AM

When we close the Pdf that is Generated by using the Scryber tool  without Edit anything but it disaply save Message.

let me know if it is only in my machine or we need to do anything to avoid this.

Please Advice How to Resolve this issue.

Note :

i am not doing any changes with in the File. Only Open the generated File. At the Time of Closing the Message Appers.

New Post
7/25/2014 10:17 AM

Trying to figure this one out myself too.

Only started happening recently, and trying to find out if there is anything that we are not generating that is required by the Acrobat (as other PDF readers do not have this issue).

New Post
7/28/2014 4:11 AM

Ok thank you.

Please send a notification once if the Problem is Resolved.

New Post
8/1/2014 5:03 AM

hai,

is there any update on this one ?.

New Post
8/1/2014 8:11 AM

Yeah - cracked this one with a missing space in the xref table.

Fix is in 0.8.8.5 - coming out late today or over the weekend.

New Post
8/4/2014 12:17 PM

Package - 0.8.8.5 is now available by Nuget Package Manager. Any problems, then let us know.

New Post
8/11/2014 9:54 PM

NuGet and the Microsoft partner pages are still showing 0.8.7.6 for the downloads.  Can't seem to find 0.8.8.5 anywhere.

Did I miss/overlook something?

Cheers,

D.

New Post
8/12/2014 5:42 AM

Darrell

If you are using Visual Studio, then you should just be able to update the package from the Manage NuGet Packages option in your solution (Tools -> NuGet Package Manager -> Manage NuGet Packages for Solution).

If you are not using Visual Studio, then you can download directly - http://www.nuget.org/packages/scryber/

There is not currently a new VSIX extension associated with this release, but we might set one up - as it has been a couple of releases since it was updated.

New Post
8/12/2014 3:04 PM

Thanks for the reply.  I'd somehow had the NuGet repository turned off in my Visual Studio 2012 Package Manager options...

Turning it back on allowed me to see  and download the latest version of Scryber.

Cheers!

D.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeScryberScryberIssues and Defe...Issues and Defe...Save Dialog Open Without EditSave Dialog Open Without Edit