Background Color:

Background Pattern:
Reset
Search

Forum

Please Log In

We want you to contribute! 

This forum is a moderated environment. 
We try to keep it neat and tidy. In order to access the forum content we would like you to either or register.

HomeHomeScryberScryberIssues and Defe...Issues and Defe...Data tag inside pdf:Section tagData tag inside pdf:Section tag
Previous

Next
New Post
6/10/2015 2:40 PM

Hi again,

I'm try to reusing some components. Therefore I have created some ppfx files which are references by a pdfx file.

Inside my pdfx file I'm using the data:XMLDataSource tag to load data from an XML file. Unfortunately in my ppfx files I don't have access to this content.

For this reason I tried to use the data:XMLDataSource tag inside my ppfx files. But there it seems that this tag is not allowed inside a pdf:Section tag:

How can I solve this problem?

New Post
6/10/2015 2:52 PM

The XMLDataSource should sit within the <Content> of the Section. And then you should have no issues with referencing.

<pdf:Section>
    <Content>
        <data:XMLDataSource id='' .... />

<pdf:Div ...../>

</Content>
</pdf:Section>

Hope this helps.

New Post
6/10/2015 4:54 PM

Nope, in a pdf:Section inside the Content tag the data tag is not known and so it doesn't work:

I did some more trials and noted that your provided solution works in a pdfx file, but not in a ppfx file. And I'm in a ppfx file.

New Post
6/10/2015 5:06 PM

Hi 

You need to register the data prefix against a namespace in the xml.

<pdf:Section xmlns:data="Scryber.Data......" ....>

This should work for you.

Richard

New Post
6/10/2015 5:36 PM

Hi Richard,

thanks a lot. This solved the problem. :-)

Previous

Next
HomeHomeScryberScryberIssues and Defe...Issues and Defe...Data tag inside pdf:Section tagData tag inside pdf:Section tag