Background Color:

Background Pattern:
Reset
Search

Forum

Please Log In

We want you to contribute! 

This forum is a moderated environment. 
We try to keep it neat and tidy. In order to access the forum content we would like you to either or register.

HomeHomeScryberScryberIssues and Defe...Issues and Defe...Use of Foreach Index calculated fieldUse of Foreach Index calculated field
Previous

Next
New Post
1/9/2015 9:22 AM

Hi, 

Me again, apologies i have another quick question, should be the last as pretty much der-isked our usage once we have this. 

I want to set the y position based on the index in the for each loop, e.g. y = 10 + (i*15)

so that i get my items equally spaced out using relative positioning. 

Is there anyway to do this?

Thanks, Mingo

New Post
1/9/2015 11:42 AM

Hi Mingo

There is currently a known defect with the position() XPath function in our expression evaluation that always returns 1. We have fixed in 0.9, but is not in any released versions. So for the moment the only way to evaluate this would be to run an XSLT as part of the XMLDataSource to include this in the source that is data bound.

Once there - then yes you can bind to the y position for explicit relative positioning.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeScryberScryberIssues and Defe...Issues and Defe...Use of Foreach Index calculated fieldUse of Foreach Index calculated field