We want you to contribute!
This forum is a moderated environment.
We try to keep it neat and tidy. In order to access the forum content we would like you to either login or register.
I encountered a bug when building/learning the template system. I unfortunately lost the exact template that caused the issue. However, I did happen to remember where the bug existed, so since you know the code, you should be able to recreate easily.
The bug was thrown by LayoutEngineText.OptionallyRemoveWhiteSpaceInLayout(), specifically the char.IsWhiteSpace(chars,0) bit. I found that a certain structure caused chars to be an empty string. (Which caused the error). I worked around it by adding a css class that preserved the whitespace in any place that it happened.
However, as I kept building my template, I eventually no longer had the structure that caused it.