There are a growing number of components available within the Scryber library.
They can be divided into key functional areas, and each are described below
- Panel, Div, Para, Pre, Span
- These are all containers of other components. They each have specific characteristics, driven from their base styles
- Table, Row, Cell
- A structured and formal grid layout.
- Ordered and Unordered Lists
- A structured layout with sequential numbering or bullets.
- Labels and inline text
- The standard textual content of a document is contained within labels and inline text. This is rendered flowing
along lines within the boundaries of its container
- Headings, H1 - H6
- All the headings and the styles they use when rendering textual content
- Numbers and Dates
- A way to generate numeric and date values in a pdf file with support for cultural and expicit formatting
- A multi-faceted link to internal components or external documents
- An explicit image within the document flow (as opposed to a background image applied via styles). Also covers positioning and flow of images, along with dynamic assignment.
- PageNumber and PageOf
- Display of the current page number, or the page of a specific component